Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Allison & Megan : The Notch House : Wedding (Part 2)


Yay!  Here's Part 2! (you can see Part 1 here)

There were so many great things about Megan and Allison's wedding, I couldn't fit it all in. You may wonder what could possibly be missing from all this fabulousness. How about an Armadillo cake? (red velvet, of course!) Then there was the  happy couple on some Harleys. Some love by the lake. Well, forget about what I didn't post and just have a look at what made the cut. Such a beautiful day. Now that they are back on the west coast I hope these Vermont images keep them cozy during the chilly and damp Portland winter.  Congrats you guys!  Thanks again for having me along. 


1 comment:

  1. I am happy that you just shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.
    Ibiza Wedding

    ReplyDelete