Thursday, September 12, 2013

Allison & Megan : Westmore , VT : Wedding (Part One)

I often bemoan the fact that some of my most favorite people in the world live so far away.  An upside however, is that I have awesome contingents spread all over the place.  And holding down the Northwest territory is Lacey (Hi Lacey!!).  So when she told me she had friends getting married in Vermont, and that she gave them my email,  I was so excited that some of that awesomeness was coming my way!  I mean, anyone who is friends with Lacey, by definition had to be pretty darn cool.   And I'm happy to say, I was right.  I feel so lucky to have been part of Megan and Allison's day.  Not only did I get to hang out with people who get to hang out with Lacey, but I got to go to this beautiful place.  I mean, holy gorgeousness!  What a perfect spot for Megan and Allison to tie the knot.  It was a day full of laughs and tears (dab don't wipe!), really (really) yummy food, and some pretty serious dance moves.

But we'll get to that in Part 2, so stay tuned.



No comments:

Post a Comment