Sunday, November 7, 2010

Family : The VanMullens

I got to spend Saturday morning photographing this gorgeous family.  I must admit I am a bit partial to the whole "two boy" dynamic and these little guys were just as active and down with the camera as my own crazy little men.  

Things have picked up a bit due to it being "Christmas Card" season and all.  I love the chance to photograph families together.  After all, how often does EVERYONE get to be in the picture?  As the mom/photographer of my own brood, I know too well trying to get that timer/tripod dynamic to work, just so there is evidence that I actually exist.  During this already stressful time of year, I'm honored to take that burden away and let everyone relax, smile and look beautiful.





     










No comments:

Post a Comment