Saturday, October 30, 2010

Ava

Last weekend I headed down to my old stomping ground with one of my best friends in the whole wide world.  She happens to be married to one of the other greatest people I've every known, and together, they produced this glorious little girl.  It's been far too long since I've seen Ava or her parents, and what a marvelous time we had.  Though much of the magic of our visit revolved around the children being nowhere. in. sight. (yay girls weekend!), once we returned to the Realm of Mommydom one couldn't have hoped for a sweeter, more cuddly little angel to remind me how very lucky I am to have my boys waiting for me at home. So thankful for the chance to miss them a little bit, and thankful to have great silly, funny, smart and genuine people in my life that I call friends. And Ava is on that list now too.









No comments:

Post a Comment