Monday, November 4, 2013

Family : Burlington, VT

Shoot locations can sometimes be tricky.  I love to utilize peoples homes, but they often have different ideas. Nature is always lovely, particularly here in Vermont, and always very popular with clients.  And even though I love birch and maple and the rolling Green Mountains, I have to admit I am a sucker for anything including architecture. And it doesn't have to be gritty and urban (after all, nothing beats a nice old Vermont barn). It's all in the elements - clapboards, doorways, textures and character . . . so much to utilize.   Add a bonus like a royal blue VW bus and I'm in heaven!

Oh, and two little boys with blazing blue eyes doesn't hurt either.  :)


1 comment:

  1. omggggg! beyond gorgeous! and I know you beautiful, hip,happy people...and I think I know where those photos were taken :) amazing photography too!

    ReplyDelete