Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Heather & Adam : Stratton Vermont Wedding : Part Two


Wow, this is a long one! That's good because it means I loved so many images I couldn't edit myself.  From the ceremony in "The Chapel of the Snows" to  the big party at the end of the night, there were so many lovely moments.  And I couldn't leave out the the photo of the fire alarm.  It must have gone off at least 4 times.  And it only took about 20 tries until I captured the actual flash. But I got the shot.  Score!  Better make it into the album. 

I kid. Never really found out what the story was with the alarm, but I was impressed because dance floor didn't skip a beat.  Possible life threatening emergency?  Who cares when you have some booty shaking to do.  My kind of people.  

Congratulations Heather & Adam!  It was a great day.




No comments:

Post a Comment