Monday, August 15, 2011

Maura & Nathan : Sugarbush Resort : Wedding (Part One)


I got to check off one of my To-Dos - wedding on a mountaintop.  Being in Vermont I suppose it was only a matter of time.  Fitting that I get a "first" for my last solo wedding of the season (Two House from here on out!) And So happy that it was Maura and Nathan that asked me to join them.  I knew when I first met them, and their gargantuan chocolate lab, that they were my kind of people.  It was a bummer that Spencer, (aka 'Dog of Honor'...or is it 'Best Dog?') couldn't get up there for the event, but don't worry you'll see him later.  And honestly, it was so very beautiful that I can't say that there was a single thing missing. The summit location added so much to an already special occasion.   A lovely ride up on the ski lift...the views... and the peaceful quiet.  No distractions from the love. Just as it should be.  

This is only Part One, so hm, there really isn't any 'mountaintop' going on yet.   I guess you'll just have to wait.  But in the meantime, enjoy scenes from the base.




Stay tuned for Part Two!

1 comment: