Monday, May 30, 2011

Meghan & Richard : Wedding : Pigeon Hill Farm - Part One

Meghan and Rick exchanged vows at Pigeon Hill Farm on Saturday and it was gorgeous.  So gorgeous, in fact, I'm making this a two parter....a first!  Way too many pretty pictures to share at once.  I'm starting with a peek at the prep.  Sometimes this time can be stressful for those involved, but Meghan and Rick had such an easy going nature, and such a great group of family and friends to pitch in, that the vibe was relaxed and fun.  Even little William (um, I think there could be three blog posts dedicated to Mr. Ring Bearer alone!) shattered every stereotype I have of boy toddlers (I've had two).  He was a totally go-with-the-flow happy little dude, not to mention completely adorable.  After all, his folks were getting hitched!  What's there to get fussy about?

     Check back in for more soon.  This is just a precursor to the magic that followed.  



1 comment: